“We help business thrive” – NCR
NCR is looking to hire passionate Software Engineers with excellent Coding skills and updated knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms to work with their dynamic team in Hyderabad.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through the interview process for the position with NCR.
- All selected candidates should go through a mandatory internship from Jan 2021 to Jun 2021. Post completion of the internship, full-time employment begins in July 2021. Apply only if you are available for the internship program, vacations for exams will be provided.
- Graduation year : 2021
- Skills : Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts and problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++, Java, and C#
- 10 MCQ’s on Data structures, Algorithms, etc.
For WebCam issues, kindly follow below links:
- CTC: 7 LPA
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Openings: 300
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key-even for physical locations-it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers, and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality. and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, hardware, and services that run the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in the Engineering discipline would be any branch that has a passion for coding.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.Net.
We turn every transactions into meaningful relatiomships.
From small cafes to the most sophisticated banks and retailers on the planet, NCR powers the technology that integrates everything—and runs the entire operation.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality, and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, we create software, hardware and services that run the enterprise from back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.
“To succeed in business, you need to make others see your vision.”
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.