Everyone majorly relies on smartphones nowadays as these pocket-sized gadgets help us with various tasks at hand and also keeps us entertained. Android fun is the availability of numerous apps on its Play Store serving different purposes. You not only get to download games but apps related to lifestyle, social media, music, photography.
While the Google Play Store comes pre-installed on smartphones, you have the provision of accessing it via web browsers on your laptop or computers. But, have you ever tried downloading the Play Store on these machines. If not let us know how to Access Google Play Store on Laptops And PCs.
INSTALLATION OF PLAY STORE
There is no direct way you can download and install the Google Play Store on your laptop or PCs. there is no authentic way of downloading and running the Play Store on your laptop or personal computers. To access Google Play Store, we will need an Android Emulator which simulates Android devices on your computer or laptop.
There are multiple such Android Emulators available in the market. Some popular ones include NOX, Bluestacks, and Andyroid. It is as capable as smartphones and allows us to test and run applications on API levels. You can download any of these Emulators to download Google Play Store on your computer.
- Download the android NOX player emulator.
- By double-clicking, the setup button installs the Nox player emulator.
- After the successful installation of the Android NOX player, click the start button to run the NOX emulator.
- On the screen, you will see google play login.
- Click on the login button.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- After the login, you can access the Google Play Store.
- And enjoy Android apps in PCs and Laptops.
- If you want to UNINSTALL the NOX press WIN key+ R.
- And type appwiz.cpl and press OK.
- In the new page click NOX app player and uninstall it with normal procedure.
Similarly, you can install all other emulators to enjoy the android OS in your laptop and PCs.
If your system is not allowing you to install any emulator than following are the reason :
- If you get the notification ‘Your Graphics Card Driver is Outdated’, it means that you need to update your graphics card to run your emulator and smoother.
- If the installation is stuck at 99%, it means your anti-virus is conflicting in installation. For this, you need to just switch off the anti-virus till the installation.
- some times you may not find the setup after the download, then find the file location of the file you have and you will get the setup.
- Sometimes you need to switch off the memory integrity from the core isolation (window defender) and restart the computer.