Google Recruitment 2020
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally.
Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative.
You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
|Job Title||Google Is Hiring Partner Engineer, Google Cloud Customers|
|Description||When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally.|
Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative
|Work Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google cloud
- Manage the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
- Support partners in prototyping and demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments, and identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.Ability to travel as required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience with networking concepts including routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
Join Our Groups to stay Updated :
Join Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFYiYB1oRUHVGd9KSg
Join Whatsapp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/EnRM5o5EOsAIvQbprpz7q5
Apply Here: Click here (Google Jobs)