The PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY, incorporated on MAY 5, 1905, is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to consumers around the world. The Company operates through five segments which are – Beauty, Grooming, Health Care, Fabric & Home Care, and Baby, feminine & family care.
INTERNSHIP UPDATE 2020 :
|JOB TITLE||Information Technology Internship at P&G|
|DESCRIPTION||You will build collaborative relationships with different teams you interact, understanding, and communicating with internal and external business partners.|
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies in the world. It consists of many strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about the company and brands please visit https://in.pg.com/ and our career website at https://www.pgcareers.com/ .
IT uses information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way in which P&G runs the business.
Do you want to join one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world. Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with P&G will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you with experiences across multiple businesses.
- Be accountable for delivering the assigned project with measurable business value.
- Search for improved ways to run business processes and applications.
- Communicate the status of the project, activities, and help to remove roadblocks efficiently.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
QUALIFICATION FOR INTERNSHIP:
- B.TECH degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, IT or any relevant majors
- Have a passion to transform how the business runs.
WHAT P&G OFFERS:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will feel the ownership of your project, and will be given other responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– At the start of your internship you will meet and learn from passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment –P&G values every individual and encourage more and more initiatives that promote agility and work/life balance.
FOR APPLYING NOW CLICK ON THE LINK GIVEN BELOW