Here are some of the strange and unknown facts about some of the famous movies.
- Avengers: Infinity War: When Gamora stabs Thanos when they are on Knowhere there is no blood on the knife, indicating that it is a manipulated reality.
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2: In all of the Harry Potter series, never once has Harry called Snape “Professor”. That changes in The Deathly Hallows when he learns the truth about Snape from the Pensieve.
- Joker: While practicing for his revelation, Arthur makes his own version of the coffee mug used in the Murray show, using a Magic Marker, to replicate the show’s set. This indicates how much he wants to fit into the outside world.
- Inglorious Bastards: The opening scene showing the clothes line foreshadows upcoming events. The outfit in the far left represents the home owner who protects the Jews, the 4 pairs of black socks represents the 4 nazis on motorcycles, and the white sheet is an international display of surrender.
- Dark Knight: When Commissioner Gordon holds up the Joker’s mugshot, the date displayed is the same date the movie was released. 18 July 2008.
- Interstellar: The shape of the Endurance Space station in the movie resembles that of a clock. Indicating that despite everything, time is the biggest hurdle and requires endurance.
- Schindler’s List: Schindler’s accountant tells him nobody will be interested in working for him. When Schindler responds by saying, “They should be”, you can hear a train whistle in the background alluding to the fate that awaits the Jews who won’t work for him.
- Speed: The man who placed the bomb on the bus did so because his prior plot was foiled and he created a second bomb because he was cheated out of $3 million. The back of the bus reads, “Money isn’t everything. (Yeah, right).” Can’t say I disagree.
- Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse: Miles Morales has a poster of Chance the Rapper. The hat worn by the rapper says 4 instead of 3, indicating that they are in a universe different from our own.
- Black Panther: When Ramonda, Shuri and Everett, trying to save T’Challa, get surrounded by the members of the Jabari Tribe who worship Hanuman, the monkey god, Ramonda tells everybody to look down to avoid eye contact because that is how you express submission to a Gorilla.
- Terminator: Dark Fate: Throughout the Terminator franchise, dogs are shown to bark at and be apprehensive of Terminators, but T-100 as Carl has a dog that doesn’t bark at him, showing that he has become more human than machine.
- Wolf of Wall Street: Steven Spielberg showed up for a routine set visit during the filming of the Steve Madden scene in Wolf Of Wall Street and ended up co-directing the scene, giving advice to actors and suggesting camera angles. He wasn’t officially credited.
- Police Academy: When Cadet Barbara misfires and, funnily enough, points the gun at the other cadets unknowingly, Cadet Tackleberry is the only one who doesn’t seek cover, because he is a gun nut and knows that the shotgun hadn’t been cocked, the round wasn’t chambered and hence, the shotgun couldn’t be fired again.
- Interstellar: The shape of the Endurance Space station in the movie resembles that of a clock indicating that despite everything, time is the biggest hurdle and requires endurance.
Interstellar and Martian are the only scientifically proven sci-fi/drama/adventure movies and probably on my favorite movie list.
- Man of Steel:During the final battle scene between Superman and General Zod. We can see a poster saying “Keep Calm and Call Batman”. Also, when they fly to outer-space, while fighting, the satellite they destroy is owned by Wayne Enterprise.
Man of steel have always taken my heart. And I have watched it over numerous time. I believe Henry Cavill is so suited for this character.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: Drax states he can stand still to the point of being invisible. For his role as Drax, Dave Batista had to stand 5 hours (later 3) daily, with his hands on rails so his 18 prosthetic tattoos could be applied. It took 90 mins. to remove the make-up.
This scene is so hilarious. I burst into laughter for 5 straight minutes in the theater. No doubt Dave Batista is so much talented…BATISTA BOMB!!
- Ratatouille: Pet Rats Sold were huge After Ratatouille. Kids everywhere asked their parents, “Can we get one? I promise I’ll take care of it.” At least one domestic pet chain saw sales of pet rats jump 50 percent after the movie’s release.
- John wick: A movie series of three chapters. Till now have the award for most number of manual kills by a person. Keanu Reeves performed about 95 percent of the fight scenes himself in chapter 2. Moreover the tattoo on his back refers to “fortune favour the bold’.
He is a man of sheer will, focus, commitment.. something you know a very little about…The one you send to kill ‘BOOGEYMAN’.
- Paranormal activity:The Most Profitable Film of All Time Is Paranormal Activity. The first “Paranormal Activity” movie cost less than $15,000 to make. But grossed over $193,000,000. That’s some R.O.I (Return on Investment).
Hope you guys enjoyed ..