-Database design, scalability, security, and user experience.
-Through hands-on projects, students learn to write and use APIs, create interactive UIs, and leverage cloud services like GitHub and Heroku.
-By semester’s end, students emerge with knowledge and experience in principles, languages, and tools that empower them to design and deploy applications on the Internet.
- SQL, Models, and Migrations
- User Interfaces
- Testing, CI/CD
- Scalability and Security
Join Our Community For Latest Updates
- The Early Universe: The Big Bang TheoryIf we go deep into the universe, the first question […]
- Extraordinary Bollywood Movies 2020There are tons of Hindi movies released every year, but […]
- 7 Best Hollywood Movies Of 2020(released)Over the past few years, Hollywood has gained much more […]
- Alternatives TO Andriod and iOSWhat is an operating system? An Operating system(OS) is system […]
- Best Free Websites For Campus placementsMany students are unaware of the fact that there are […]