Xiaomi’s 10th-anniversary celebrations alongside the Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra, Xiaomi has become the first company to launch in the transparent TV Known as Mi TV Lux OLED Transparent TV which to be mass produce into market. It can be seen as a thin sheet of glass when the tv is turned off allowing you to see through the screen. It has first launched in China.
Mi TV Lux OLED transparent TV specifications
- Lux OLED transparent TV is 5.7 millimetres in thickness and features a 55-inch HD with pixels of 1920 x 1080.
- The transparent OLED screen comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and 120Hz MEMC chip that ensures a smooth and lag-free experience.
- This tv can produce over 1.07 billion colours and supports 93% of DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- Mi TV Lux OLED Transparent TV is powered by a custom MediaTek 9650 chipset.
- The TV comes with a quad-core A73 CPU which is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- Lux OLED transparent TV works on AI Master Engine that fine-tunes the visuals automatically.
- It also supports 1ms fast response rate that helps in low latency so that you can play games without any lag.
- The TV runs MIUI for TV comes with preloaded streaming apps and other utilities.
- OLED Transparent TV comes with two 8W speaker units housed in the round base with support for Dolby Atmos.
- Mi TV Lux OLED also comes up with three HDMI ports, an AV-in port, two USB 2.0 ports, an optical input, an ethernet port, and an antenna port.
The Mi TV Lux OLED transparent TV is priced at RMB 49,999 and by direct conversion it can be priced Rs 5,40,000.