Google Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is so-called the budget pixel phone by Google still the people of India have to wait for a longer time to get it. Google has announced that they will launch the phone in US 20th Aug in the US market and it will arrive in India in the month of October.
Features and specification
- Google Pixel 4A comes up with a 5.81 inch OLED display with a 1080p+ resolution with a punch hole on the screen.
- The screen ratio will be 19.5:9 with narrow bezels.
- The Pixel 4A presents with the processor Qualcomm 730G chipset and Android 10 software to boot.
- The storage is covered up with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- Google Pixel 4A features only one rear camera that is a 12.2-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor of f/1.7 wide-angle lens.
- It has optical stabilization, and more importantly, comes with Google’s famous computational photography algorithm that gives it features such as HDR+, dual exposure, Night Sight with astrophotography, portrait mode, and more.
- For selfies, the single punch-hole cutout hosts an 8-megapixel image sensor with an f/2.0 lens.
- The phone has a 3,140mAh battery with an 18W fast charge via USB type-c.
- Pixel 4a variant that’s coming to India includes dual-band Wi-Fi support, Bluetooth 5.1, a 3.5mm audio port, NFC, a rear-mounted physical fingerprint sensor (can be used for biometric authentication) and a USB-C 3.1 port. The entire setup is powered by a 3,140mAh battery, with 18W fast charging support and USB Power Delivery 2.0.
- Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 are not coming to India due to a number of factors ‘including local market trends and product features’ which are supposedly not in their favour.
- The Pixel 4a sits squarely in the mid-range segment, with its USA price tag of $349 (~Rs 26,200).
- It will be just launched with Black color only