AWS Free certification program by Coursera for the students out there. AWS certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an Industry recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 90 fully featured services for computing, storage, networking database analytics, application, services deployment, management, developer, mobile, Internet of things and etc.
AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the world — including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies — to power their infrastructure, make them more agile and lower costs.
AWS Certification Program 2020 Details:
About the Course
Machine learning (ML) is one of the fastest-growing areas in technology and a highly sought after skillset in today’s job market. The World Economic Forum states the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) could create 58 million net new jobs in the next few years, yet it’s estimated that currently there are 300,000 AI engineers worldwide, but millions are needed. This means there is a unique and immediate opportunity for you to get started with learning the essential ML concepts that are used to build AI applications – no matter what your skill levels are. Learning the foundations of ML now will help you keep pace with this growth, expand your skills, and even help advance your career.
The course will teach you how to get started with AWS Machine learning. Key Topics Includes Machine Learning on AWS, Computer Vision on AWS, And Natural Language Processing(NLP) on AWS. Each Topic consists of several modules deep-diving into a variety of ML concepts, AWS services as well as insights from experts to put the concepts into practice.
What you will learn from the AWS Certification
1 – Key problems that Machine Learning can address and ultimately help solve.
2 – How to build intelligent applications using Amazon AI Services like Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Translate, and others.
3- How to build, train, and deploy a model using Amazon SageMAker with built-in algorithms and Jupyter Notebook Instance.
4- Sneak peek into AWS Deeplens – The world’s first deep learning enabled video camera for developers.
Join our Groups For Quick Updates
- CLASS OF 83 REVIEW – BOBBY DEOL BACK WITH A BANGCLASS OF 83 TRAILER– CLASS OF 83 RELEASE DATE– 21 August 2020 […]
- Is HTC Wildfire E2 in Sale before Launch??HTC Wildfire E2 has been put up for sale even before its […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 launched In IndiaThe Sony WF-1000XM3 follows up a couple of years after the original […]
- THE BOYS SEASON 2 STORY REVIEWTHE BOYS TRAILER: THE BOYS RELEASE DATE: September 4 2020 THE BOYS […]
- Google Pixel 4A going to be launched: budget PhoneGoogle Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is […]
- Mysterious Cloud On Mars: ESASpace agencies across the world like ESA, NASA, ISRO, etc, have always […]