Realme 6i has been added as a new smartphone to the Realme 6 series in India. It is dropped as the latest budget-friendly smartphone in India. The Realme 6i features a quad-camera setup, an octa-core processor under the hood, a 90Hz refresh rate, and is also available in two storage configurations as well.
Realme 6i Specifications
- The Realme 6i arrives in India with a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ display with 1,080×2,400 pixel resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The Realme 6i features display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate and 120Hz sampling rate.
- the 90Hz display is capable of producing 90 frames per second and thereby offers a 50 percent higher refresh rate when compared to a conventional 60Hz display, resulting in a seamless and smooth visual experience with every swipe of the screen.
- Realme 6i is powered by a gaming-focused MediaTek MediaTek G90T chipset.
- It is using the 12nm process and equipped with two high-performance Cortex-A76 cores that clock up to 2.05GHz and six high-efficiency Cortex-A55 cores that clock up to 2GHz, along with an 800MHz Mali-G76GPU.
- The device runs on Android 10 based on Realme UI on top.
- The Realme 6i comes with a 48-megapixel primary camera in the quad-camera setup for photography duties.
- The main camera is paired with an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
- On the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie-shooter sensor.
- The Realme 6i comes packed with a 4300 mAh battery with support for the latest 30W Flash Charge technology.
- The company claims that the phone can be charged fully in just 55 minutes.
- the Realme 6i includes a 20W fast charge that the company says can fully charge within 77 minutes.
- For connectivity, the phone features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE, and Bluetooth v5.0, and USB Type-C port for charging.
- Sensors onboard the device include a magnetic induction sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyro-meter, and accelerometer.
- The Realme 6i also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and is sold in Black and White color options.
- It is coupled with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM with 64GB of storage.
- It can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The Realme 6i will go on sale in India from July 31 at 12 PM IST. The phone will be sold on the Realme India website as well as on the e-commerce platform, Flipkart. As far as pricing is concerned, the base variant of the Realme 6i is the 4GB+64GB model costs Rs 12,999 while the higher-end 6GB+64GB has a price tag of Rs 14,999.