Meity in partnership with Innovation Mission – Niti Aayog launches Digital India AatmaNirbar Bharat Innovate Challenge to identify the best Indian Apps that are already being used by citizens and have the potential to scale and become world-class Apps in their respective categories.
This innovation challenge with various cash awards and incentives of featuring apps on leader boards seeks to create an ecosystem where Indian entrepreneurs and startups are incentivized to create, incubate, build, nurture and sustain Tech solutions that can serve not only citizens within India but also the world.
|Launch of Innovation Challenge||4th July 2020|
|Last date for Submission||18th July 2020 at 5:30 pm|
|Screening of Entries Recieved||20th to 24th July 2020|
|Evaluation by the Jury||27th to 3rd August 2020|
|Final Announcement||7th August,2020|
The Purpose is to Make In India for India and the World
The AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge is being Launched in the following 8 broad categories:
Office Productive & Work from Home
Health & Wellness
Business including Agritech and Fintech
List of Sub Categories and Problem Tests(Indicative and not Limited to)
– A mobile application harnessing the most accurate facial and/or body mapping technology to allow for a true-to-life virtual try out of products like spectacles, clothes, etc.
– Mobile application for real-time speech-to-speech translation and camera translation of multiple languages.
– An automated web-based application that handles the business-to-business lead generation and cold emailing and is completely manageable from a mobile device itself.
– Application to use mobile devices as image scanners with features like on the fly image correction, image editing, text recognition, etc.
– Application to provide cloud storage integration, cross-platform file transfer via FTP or LAN, and a root browser on the mobile device
– Robust indigenous anti-virus software for mobile devices.
– Application to optimize mobile device’s performance by cleaning junk/cache files, optimizing device memory, and optimizing battery usage.
– A mobile-based live streaming platform for hosting webinars, lectures, etc.
– A mobile-based messaging and video calling application
– A mobile-based microblogging application
– A mobile-based news application that uses cutting-edge technology to recommend the most relevant and interesting news individually to each user.
– A mobile application offering satellite imagery and street maps, as well as functions such as a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transportation.
– A mobile-based online gaming platform which also functions as a social hub for gamers
– A mobile-based photo-editing application with all standard image editing features.
Join Our Groups
- CLASS OF 83 REVIEW – BOBBY DEOL BACK WITH A BANGCLASS OF 83 TRAILER– CLASS OF 83 RELEASE DATE– 21 August 2020 CLASS OF 83 CAST: DIRECTORS- Atul Sabarwal PRODUCERS- Red Chillies, Shahrukh Khan, […]
- Is HTC Wildfire E2 in Sale before Launch??HTC Wildfire E2 has been put up for sale even before its official launch. HTC might be pulling up its socks to get its […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 launched In IndiaThe Sony WF-1000XM3 follows up a couple of years after the original WF-1000X, but clearly, the time has been spent well in the Sony […]
- THE BOYS SEASON 2 STORY REVIEWTHE BOYS TRAILER: THE BOYS RELEASE DATE: September 4 2020 THE BOYS CAST: ACTORS- Karl Urban as Billy Butcher Jack Quaid as Hughie Campbell […]
- Google Pixel 4A going to be launched: budget PhoneGoogle Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is so-called the budget pixel phone by Google still the people of India […]
- Mysterious Cloud On Mars: ESASpace agencies across the world like ESA, NASA, ISRO, etc, have always been in a quest to find out more information about Mars. There […]