ISRO is providing a free course for all the students with certifications. To enroll in the course you have to follow the guidelines to get a chance to learn from ISRO. Earlier also ISRO conducted many courses but you can’t find them for free. This is a big opportunity for all the students out there.
GuideLines To Join The Course:-
Step 1 –
Register For the Course: Click Here
Please provide your details very carefully especially your Email ID and Mobile Number. You will receive a registration number after the successful submission of your application as a webpage display and email message.
Step 2 –
Activate your account by clicking on the given link in your email. One the account is activated and email is verified, your application will be available for the selection process to Institute/Course Coordinator/Director.
Step 3 –
The course coordinator/Director will review your application and verify the submitted documents and approve or reject your application.
Step 4 –
All the approved participants will receive an approval email with their login credentials of the IIRS E-CLASS platform(https://eclass.iirs.gov.in/login) and Examination Portal (https://elearning.iirs.gov.in/). Single user name and password will work for both the portals.
- Case 1: If login credentials are received with approval email, please visit: click here
- Case 2: If you have not received any approval email then please check the status of your application at click here
And if your status is “Approved” then reset your password by clicking on the link provided in an above web page or through the URL(https://elearning.iirs.gov.in/mdl/login/forgot_password.php)
- Case 3: If you have already participated in an earlier online course of IIRS ISRO then your old login credentials will be valid for this course also. No new login credentials will be provided. However, you can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” available in the E-CLASS portal.
- Case 4: If status of your application is “Not Approved” then you are considered as a learner. Please watch live sessions through Here
Step 5 –
All the approved paticipants has to login at IIRS E-CLASS platform(https://eclass.iirs.gov.in/login) with his/her credentials during live sessions.
For course shedule and contents please visit- ( https://www.iirs.gov.in/EDUSAT-News). The daily course shedule will be available in E-CLASS also.
Step 6 – Course Delivery
I. Procedure of Attendance Recording:
- The E-CLASS platform will automatically record the attendance of a participant based on his/her login during the session and presence during the session.
- Typically, the attendance is marked as present after 50% duration of total session time. For example, if the total duration of a session is 60 minutes then the attendance will be marked as “Present” after 30 minutes of active login.
- If due to some technical problem or other reason participant is unable to continue the session then he/she has to watch the same session through the” Offline” mode available under the E-CLASS login. The time for the offline sessions will be recorded/updated accordingly.
- The coordinators of networked Institutions are also allowed to upload the attendance of an individual participant through their E-CLASS CMS login. If by any reason attendance of a participant is not being recorded/updated in E-CLASS then he/she can ask his/her Coordinator to upload their attendance for a particular course.
II. Study Materials:
- All the study material such as presentation contents suggested links and recorded video sessions will be available under E-CLASS login.
- Interactive e-learning/MOOC contents will be available under the IIRS e-learning portal- (https://elearning.iirs.gov.in/) where the participant has to login by using the same login credentials of E-CLASS. Note: Please click on the “Participant Login” button before proceeding further in the e-learning portal.
III. Status of Attendance:
- Status of course-wise attendance will be available under E-CLASS login with eligibility for examination.
IV. Feedback of the course:
- All the participants have to submit feedback on individual courses through E-CLASS. After successful login to E-CLASS, the feedback link will be available for each course.
V. Online Examination:
- All the participants who are meeting the minimum attendance criteria will be allowed for online examination. The examination will be conducted through:(https://elearning.iirs.gov.in/). The date and time of examination will be intimated within 2 weeks of course completion.
- The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and True/False statement based questions will be asked during the online examination.
- The random questions will be displayed to the participant from the available question banks in the IIRS E-CALSS platform.
- The minimum passing score will be announced for each course separately. All the successful participants in the examination will be eligible for a course certificate.
VI. Issue of Certificate:
- The certificate will be issued within 2 to 3 weeks of online examination. The
- the certificate will be available through the coordinator of networked Institutions (if applicable).
- The certificate will also be available under the E-CLASS login of each participant.
VII. Certificate Validation:
- All the certificate of IIRS-ISRO online courses can be validated through direct
- scanning of QR code available certificate or through(https://certificate.iirs.gov.in/).
Get the official notification here- Click here