Airtel Payment Bank is looking for senior-level Data Scientist who can add value to the business models. This offers you full-time employment, the job requires the level of education is a bachelor’s degree.
About Airtel Payment Bank
At Airtel Payment Bank, we are transforming the way banking operates in the country. Our core business is banking and we have set out to serve each unbanked and undeserved Indian. Our products and technology aim to take basic banking services to the doorstep of every Indian. We are looking for people who can join us in this journey of ours with lots of passion and flair.
Purpose of the Job
Data science is successfully adding value to the business models by using statistics and eep learning to make better decisions and attain growth. It is also being used to crunch the previous data and predict possible situations and risk so that we can work on avoiding them. As per Michael Hochster’s taxonomy. Airtel payments bank has initiated the Type B(“Building”) data scientist department to develop predictive models ad algorithms to power data products.
- Dive into data and identify patterns.
- Development of end to end models and policy for our existing products.
- Development of fraud models and fraud rule engine.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders(e,g tech, product)to understand and design the best solutions that can be implemented.
- Work on cutting -edge techniques e.g machine learning and deep learning models.
– BCA in computer science or equivalent
Level Of Education – Bachelors Degree
Seniority Level – Associate
Industry – Computer Science, Banking, Internet
Employment Type – Full Time
JobFunctions – Engineering, Information Technology
Join our groups for latest updates
- CLASS OF 83 REVIEW – BOBBY DEOL BACK WITH A BANGCLASS OF 83 TRAILER– CLASS OF 83 RELEASE DATE– 21 August 2020 CLASS OF 83 CAST: DIRECTORS- Atul Sabarwal PRODUCERS- Red Chillies, Shahrukh Khan, Gauri […]
- Is HTC Wildfire E2 in Sale before Launch??HTC Wildfire E2 has been put up for sale even before its official launch. HTC might be pulling up its socks to get its smartphone […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 launched In IndiaThe Sony WF-1000XM3 follows up a couple of years after the original WF-1000X, but clearly, the time has been spent well in the Sony offices. […]
- THE BOYS SEASON 2 STORY REVIEWTHE BOYS TRAILER: THE BOYS RELEASE DATE: September 4 2020 THE BOYS CAST: ACTORS- Karl Urban as Billy Butcher Jack Quaid as Hughie Campbell Antony […]
- Google Pixel 4A going to be launched: budget PhoneGoogle Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is so-called the budget pixel phone by Google still the people of India have […]
- Mysterious Cloud On Mars: ESASpace agencies across the world like ESA, NASA, ISRO, etc, have always been in a quest to find out more information about Mars. There had […]