Vodafone is looking for a permanent full-time SharePoint developer in India. Vodafone is one of the companies which is widely spread, working on more than 20 countries for mobile operations.
The Front End Developer creates the visual front end elements of a software, application, or website, creating computing components/features that are directly viewable and accessible by the customer. Creating prototypes, and designs and builds modules and solutions in alliterative agile cycles, to develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome.
The Front End Developer performs peer reviews, collaborates with architects and other developers to produce the design, and ensures that technical documentation and training are provided for reference and operational support. Typically reports to the chapter lead.
Posting Country: India
Full Time/Part Time : Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Understands/uses RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Tests and deploys developed functionalities into the relevant environment using available CI/CD tools.
- Build, deploys, and maintains common components that can be used across different online customer journeys for example Content Management System(CMS) modules.
- Coordinates with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the squad to clarify commercial requirements and ensure the correct high-quality outcome.
- Builds performance-driven websites/user interface with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests, and other performance-focused enhancements.
- Estimates user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize the backlog.
- Develops and executes unit and integration tests and supports testing against the user and technical story acceptance tests.
- suggests improvements to user stories and UX.
- Manages technical debt as part of daily activities.
- Maintains coding standards.
-Micro Services and APIs
-Digital Experience Platforms
-Continuous Integration and delivery(CI/CD)
-Architecture and Design
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Join Our Groups
- CLASS OF 83 REVIEW – BOBBY DEOL BACK WITH A BANGCLASS OF 83 TRAILER– CLASS OF 83 RELEASE DATE– 21 August 2020 CLASS OF 83 CAST: DIRECTORS- Atul Sabarwal PRODUCERS- Red Chillies, Shahrukh Khan, Gauri Khan ACTORS- Bobby Deol as […]
- Is HTC Wildfire E2 in Sale before Launch??HTC Wildfire E2 has been put up for sale even before its official launch. HTC might be pulling up its socks to get its smartphone business back on track. This […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 launched In IndiaThe Sony WF-1000XM3 follows up a couple of years after the original WF-1000X, but clearly, the time has been spent well in the Sony offices. The Sony WF-1000XM3 lands with […]
- THE BOYS SEASON 2 STORY REVIEWTHE BOYS TRAILER: THE BOYS RELEASE DATE: September 4 2020 THE BOYS CAST: ACTORS- Karl Urban as Billy Butcher Jack Quaid as Hughie Campbell Antony Starr as Homelander Erin Moriarty […]
- Google Pixel 4A going to be launched: budget PhoneGoogle Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is so-called the budget pixel phone by Google still the people of India have to wait for a longer […]
- Mysterious Cloud On Mars: ESASpace agencies across the world like ESA, NASA, ISRO, etc, have always been in a quest to find out more information about Mars. There had many missions launched only to […]