OnePlus unveiled two new smart TV series in the country including U and Y series. The OnePlus TV Y series is available in two sizes – 32-inch with HD resolution (1,366×768 pixels) and 43-inch with full-HD resolution (1,920×1,080 pixels) – while the OnePlus TV U series is available in a single variant with a 55-inch Ultra-HD (3840×2160-pixel) screen.
The OnePlus TV 32-inch Y series will go on sale on Amazon.in. This is a limited sale which means a small number of units will be available during the sale. This also means interested buyers must hurry to buy the OnePlus TV 32-inch Y series.
Features and pricing Y- series
- the first time OnePlus has launched a 32-inch affordable TV.
- OnePlus TV Y series 32-inch comes equipped with Android TV 9.0
- The TV provides an immersive viewing experience with premium bezel-less design and a screen-to-body ratio of over 90 percent.
- OnePlus TV 32-inch provides 93 percent color gamut.
- It has a Gamma Engine that makes for stunning picture quality, dynamic colors, and crisp clarity.
- The smart TV is powered by Dolby Audio and includes two full-range speakers with a total of 20W output.
- It is also equipped with OxygenPlay and supports a plethora of content available from popular OTT content providers such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- OnePlus TV Y series 32-inch comes with aggressive pricing of Rs 12,999.
- The 43-inch is slightly more expensive with a price tag of Rs 22,999.
- The most expensive one is OnePlus TV U series 55-inch that costs RS 49,999.
OnePlus together with Amazon is offering several launch offers. If you plan to buy the OnePlus TV 32-inch Y series you can get up to 12 months no-cost EMI on purchase through major bank debit and credit cards as well as Bajaj FinServ. Additionally, as part of a bundle offer on Amazon.in, OnePlus TV Y series 32-inch buyers can also get the Amazon Echo Dot for Rs 1999.