Cognizant is looking for a Sr. Application analyst for full-time work, they have opened the link to apply for the job. Before applying to this go through the article carefully and check all the requirements and skills required.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating ad technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, Consultative approach helps in clients’ envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Learn how cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us.
- Science/Engineering Graduate
– Monitor the availability of the applications and notify the support team in case of exceptions and also provide updates to application owners and business stakeholders on the status and the potential impact.
-Manage tickets and tasks escalated by the level 1 team and also handle customers’ requests assigned by the lead.
-Escalate tickets that require external invention.
-Alert leads for tickets where there can be potential SLA breach.
-Ensure quality of deliverables through self review.
-Provides inputs to task estimation.
-Provide daily status updates on tasks assigned to the Sr Service Analyst/ Service Lead.
-Ensure incidents, Service requests, operational change requests, and enhancements are handled within the agreed targets.
-Ensure Assigned tasks are completed within target set.
-collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
-Responsible for coordination with other support group(Such as infrastructure, product, vendor etc).
-Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Participate actively during knowledge transition and contribute.
- Contriv=bute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training pal for the project.
-Act as a buddy for new hires, when assigned by supervisor.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Provide data and related inputs for producing management information.
Business Development & customers Relationship Management
-Take ownership of tickets including any customer communication and handle queries/Clarifications from the customer.
Must Have Skills
- Spring Bot
- Core Java
Good to have Skills
- Spring REST
- Spring MVC’
- ANSI SQL
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Join our groups for quicker updates
- CLASS OF 83 REVIEW – BOBBY DEOL BACK WITH A BANGCLASS OF 83 TRAILER– CLASS OF 83 RELEASE DATE– 21 August 2020 […]
- Is HTC Wildfire E2 in Sale before Launch??HTC Wildfire E2 has been put up for sale even before its […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 launched In IndiaThe Sony WF-1000XM3 follows up a couple of years after the original […]
- THE BOYS SEASON 2 STORY REVIEWTHE BOYS TRAILER: THE BOYS RELEASE DATE: September 4 2020 THE BOYS […]
- Google Pixel 4A going to be launched: budget PhoneGoogle Pixel 4A is finally coming to India. Google Pixel 4A is […]
- Mysterious Cloud On Mars: ESASpace agencies across the world like ESA, NASA, ISRO, etc, have always […]