Realme the Chinese phone maker has announced two camera-centric phones the Realme X3 and the X3 SuperZoom in the Indian market known for the X3 series. Both phones will be available for purchase on June 30 at 12 pm via Realme.com and Flipkart. Customers can even purchase phones through offline stores as well.
Realme X3 Specifications and pricing
- The Realme X3 comes with a 6.6-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution.
- it has a quad-camera setup comprising of a 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 12MP telephoto sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor.
- For video and selfies, there is a 16MP main sensor along with an 8MP ultra-wide lens.
- It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor.
- Its UI is based on Android 10.
- Realme X has a 4,200 mAh battery with support for the brand’s 30W fast charging.
- the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of the Realme X3 with a price tag of Rs. 24,999, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model will be available at Rs. 25,999.
- Connectivity options on the Realme X3 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specifications and pricing
- The Realme X3 SuperZoom measures 163.80 x 75.80 x 8.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 202.00 grams.
- It was launched in Arctic White and Glacier Blue colors.
- Processors, UI, and screen are the same as Realme X3.
- For cameras, it has a 64MP main Samsung GW1 sensor along with an 8MP periscope lens that helps to zoom into images at 60x.
- The periscope lens also comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) which allows us to take long-distance clicks.
- The other two sensors of the device include an 8MP ultra-wide lens and the 2MP depth sensor.
- Upfront, it features a 32MP main camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide lens.
- the Realme X3 SuperZoom is priced at Rs. 27,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB variant and the 12GB RAM + 256GB variant will cost at Rs. 32,990.
Realme has announced that it has increased the pricing due to increased GST rate on mobile phones in the country by Rs.1000.