Cherry Julep is a gin-based Cocktail summer drink made with cherry brandy, lemon juice, and other chills you throughout the day. Here’s the recipe.
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Crushed ice to fill the glass
- lemon juice – 1/2 c.
- sugar syrup – 1 tsp
- Grenadine – 1 tsp
- Cherry brandy – 1 measure
- sloe gin – 1 measure
- gin – 2 measures
- lemon zest strips
- Put the ice cubes in the cocktail shaker.
- Pour lemon juice, sugar syrup, grenadine, cherry brandy, sloe gin, and gin over the ice in the shaker.
- Now shake well until the frost forms over it.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- Serve it by decorating it with lemon stips and cherry.
If you want to post any of your food or drink recipes then go to https://www.updatevilla.com/guest-post/ or mail us to email@example.com.