Amazon is looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon. As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, deploy, document, and support scalable and distributed real-time systems.
As you have to be familier with problem solving skills and you have to be ready to capitalize the opportunity you will be given with. As a SDE you are expected to work on one of the most complex challenges and utilizing your skills in data structures,algorithm and object oriented programming.
SDEs at Amazon work on real-world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and
influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. The key to work on real-world problems you must practice problem-solving questions and many more.
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Strong in data structures and problem-solving
· Good experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one)
· UNIX or Linux experience
· Great understanding of database theory and experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Obsession with quality and customer experience
· Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Working with service-oriented architecture and web-based solutions.