Bring down Your thirst of cake through Watermelon layered cake in this summer. Refreshing and delicious dessert recipe for you.
- White cake mix – 1 package
- Watermelon gelatin – 1 package
- Water – 1-1/4 cups
- Eggs – 2
- canola oil – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla or cream cheese frosting divided – 2- 1/2 cup
- red and green food color
- chocolate chips
- Mix well the cake mix, water, eggs, red food color, and oil in a large bowl.
- First, beat the mixer for 30 sec with low speed and then on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixer into two round baking pans which are greased and floured 9in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 mins and then check it with a toothpick.
- Cool it for 10 mins before removing from the pan.
- While it is cooling, set aside 2 tablespoons of frosting for decoration.
- Place 1-1/4 cups frosting in a bowl (tint red) and remaining frosting green.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate and spread the 1/2 cup of red frosting within 1/4 in. of edges.
- similarly, in the second cake top it with remaining red frost within 3/4 in of edge.
- Frost the sides and top with green frosting.
- Cut 3/4 in. in a plastic bag and fill it cream cheese frosting.
- Now, slowly pour or pipe it down around the top edges of cake where green and red frost meet.
- Add chocolate chips upside down into the cake top to show as it as seeds of Watermelon.
- Now serve it (12 people cake recipe).
Let us know about some of your recipes that you want to know in comment section. You can give as your recipe that we can post for you, Send it in firstname.lastname@example.org. (recipe with photographs of food)