Vivo, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer gearing up and to launch a new smartphone under its Yseries line up called Vivo Y70s. It was previously reported that the Vivo company is looking to bring Vivo Y30 to India sometime next month. Before the launch new poster was released reportedly of Vivo Y70s surfaced online. The official release by the company says the Vivo Y70s come up with 5G support.
- Vivo Y70s will arrive with the Exynos 880 5G chipset, which is said to be an under-clocked version of the Exynos 980 SoC.
- Exynos 880 SoC will feature two Cortex-A77 cores clocking at 2GHz, six cores Cortex-A55 CPU at 1.79GHz, and Mali-G76 GPU.
- the phone will boot Android 10 OS, likely to be skinned with Funtouch OS 10.
- Vivo Y70S features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, 60Hz refresh rate, and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.72 percent.
- The phone measures 162 x 76 x 8.46mm.
- The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
- Vivo Y70S comes with a triple rear camera setup with a combination of the 48-megapixel main sensor along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- There is a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture present inside the waterdrop notch, on the front.
- The phone is priced at 1998 Yuan for the 6GB RAM + 128GB variant while the 8GB RAM variant is priced at CNY 2,198.
- Vivo Y70S comes in Moon Shadow Black, Starlight Blue, and Fog Mirror colors.
- it is backed up by a 4,500mAh battery with an 18W fast charging support.
- It supports 5G, dual-SIM 4G,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, Type-C port, GPS + GLONASS and a 3.5mm headphone jack.