Heat up your summer with the Michelada Cocktail recipe that anyone can ever head. With hot sauce and lime, kick start your light average beer to the next level. And with soy sauce get the umami flavor that keeps you coming back. Here is the recipe for Michelada Cocktail.
List of ingredients
- salt – 1 tsp.
- chili powder – 1 tsp.
- lime wedge
- fresh lime juice – 2 oz.
- hot sauce – 2 tsp.
- dash of soy sauce
- Light beer – 12 oz.
Direction to prepare
- On a plate, stir the salt and chili powder and mix it.
- Take the serving glass and wet the rim of the glass with a lime wedge.
- And now dip the rim to coat it with chili and salt mixer.
- Add the other ingredient s that are lime juice, hot sauce, and soy sauce.
- stir well to combine it.
- Now add ice to fill the glass.
- Then top it with beer.
Enjoy your summer with chilled beer.
COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHICH COCKTAIL OR MOCKTAIL RECIPE YOU WANT.