It’s summer now! live in the sunshine, swim in the sea drink in the wild air some iced mocha coffee. Iced mocha is a full-bodied espresso topped with chocolate and sugar. Have a comparison with the sweetest latte and cappuccino.
Here’s an easy iced mocha recipe:
- 1tsp of cocoa powder
- 1tsp of coffee powder
- 2tsp of sugar
- 3tsp of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- ice cubes
how to make:
- Start by mixing equal parts of coffee powder along with the cocoa powder and sugar in the bowl
- After mixing, add 3 teaspoons of water.
- With the help of a hand mixer or simply a spoon whisk until the mixer turns thick, frothy and color change to light brown shade.
- Now take a glass fill half of it with ice cubes.
- Pour some milk and give it slight mix.
- Now add your frothy paste you whisked.
- Give it a good shake.
- If chocolate ice-cream is available top with it.
- And add some chocolate powder or choco-chips or coffee powder.
- Or enjoy it simply.
Tell us in the comment section drink recipe you want to know in this summer!